There is quite a slate of Magnet events in the coming months. Don’t believe me, take a look here.
I would like to take a minute to focus on one coming up on April 19th that is definitely worth attending. The Ho-Chunk Madison Casino will be hosting an exclusive tour and networking event for Magnet members and their guests. If we've spiked your curiosity, you can RSVP for the tour here.
In order to save you from reading through a wall of text as to why you should attend this event, here are the pertinent bullet points:
1. Free to Attend: The event is free for Magnet members (one guest included).
2. Transportation Available: Don’t want to have to drive? Shuttle transportation will be
provided to and from the event for $15 per attendee (pickup/drop-off in front of the Chazen Museum, limited to the first 20 registered attendees).
3. Small-Group Access: The event starts with a small-group guided tour that provides information about the inner-workings of the Ho-Chunk Madison Casino and allows you the opportunity to ask questions about the property, or unique aspects of the gaming industry in general.
4. Networking: A networking reception with Ho-Chunk Madison employees and Magnet attendees will follow the tour.
5. Free Food and Drink: Food and (non-alcoholic) beverages are included at no charge at the networking reception.
6. Free Stuff: Parting gifts including casino play cash for all attendees.
7. Free to Attend: (see bullet point 1).
Do not delay in signing up for this event as space is limited. Not a Magnet member? No problem. You can always find a member to attend with. Or better yet, why not just sign-up for your own membership? Now is as good a time as any. Hope to see you at the Ho-Chunk Madison Casino in April.
By: Knoel Kambak